Mittwoch, 30. März 2022

The Sawed Woman

 


The Sawed Woman - Mwanamke wa sawn


Having nothing special to do, I'm in quarantine, have to wait until I can test again to be able and allowed to venture out in public again.


My darling, I need you love oh

Uwe nami

Haki ya mungu nakupenda

Nobody can show your love oh

Usiwaamini

Ukisha wapa wanakwenda


My darling, I need you to love, oh

Be with me - Wikipedia

The righteousness of God I love you

Nobody can show your love.

don't trust them

If you go


What am I doing? I reminisce. They're not always pretty, but sometimes they're really funny.

In my family there is or was a magician. He was a phenomenon. Houdini had a trick, he sawed a woman in two. That was remarkable. Well, my relative had picked up this trick and improved it. He sawed a woman in four pieces.

Some men, husbands or fiancées, thanked them very warmly. Which is understandable!


Oh, basi jilegeze

Nikubebe mgongoni (iyelewi)

Deka nikudekeze

Nikutunze kama mboni (iyelewi)

Wakija uvapoteze

Jifanye kama huwaoni (iyelewi)

Kisha uniongeze

Ulivyofunzwa unyangoni (iyelewi)


Oh, then jilegeze

Carry me on your back (I see)

Deka let me tell you

I'll take care of you like a vegetarian.

If they come, they will lose her.

Pretending not to be seen (got it)

Then uniongeze

They were taught in the 1980s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen