Sonntag, 6. März 2022

Every war is a defeat of the human spirit. (Henry Miller)

 Every war is a defeat of the human spirit. (Henry Miller)

Kila vita ni kushindwa kwa roho ya mwanadamu. (Henry Miller)



It's the weekend again and the market is open. It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, it's warm, but the wind is blowing strong. The wind is so strong that the trees bow to me, which I'm not uncomfortable with, who else bows to me. This time I'm going with slippers and not, as usual, with shoes. My divine, my God look down on us, doesn't mind at all. I have to be amazed! I'll take two bags with me, then we'll go.



U can't touch it man, Ni mwendo wa risasi (Gun Shot) aaaaaaaaaahaah It's yo boy Rocka - Quick Rocka Just doin ma thing man, n' this is ma Bullet You - you hehehe! Listen this man



The road to the market is rocky and dusty. We are walking across a street, a gust of wind blows up dust, driving it into our eyes and nose. We wear a mask, pull it over our face, try to protect our nose and mouth, we close our eyes for a few seconds, which doesn't really help. The dust scratches your eyes. We stumble along.

Children playing on the side of the road. "Mzungu!," they call and when I wave at them, they are happy.

Today the market is full. Kiosks are set up around the market area. Clothes, shoes, household items are sold here. In the market itself, which is surrounded by buildings, there are fruits and vegetables. There are many vendors, mostly selling the same thing, tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, carrots...

As always, we'll start with the pineapple. The good man already knows me. He greets friendly and also pleased: "Hello, sir!" What could I want more! A young woman approaches me, obviously his wife, she says something I still can't understand. The man is not far away from me, he enlightens her: "That's my friend!" So there is no problem, she turns to other customers.

We walk back and forth, the wind is not pleasant, many vendors lie on the ground, their heads hidden under a cloth.

Sometimes it seems to me that we are running in circles, which we certainly are.



I got ma Bullet n' ma gun is reloaded, Natoboa kila seemu kwa hii style ya kuflow X2 I got ma bullet (eeeeh) ma bullet (oooh) ma bullet (aaah! aaah! aaah!)



We found our tomato lady in this turmoil. We buy some. My Divine pays with a big bill. I am amazed! The saleswoman takes a handful of banknotes from her apron. Now my divine marvels. "There's a lot of money! I'd like to do a deal like that too!" The saleswoman grins, gives the change. Finally, we get two extra tomatoes! Well, why not?

We'll be done soon. The bags are full and heavy. "May I help you?" the divine asks me. "No," I reply.

It's really not easy to carry those two heavy bags. The wind that kicks up the dust hasn't slowed down. My eyes are burning, my throat is scratching, I slowly drag myself along, back to my sweet home.

A man is sitting on the side of the road. He sees me struggling. "Help the old man!," he calls out to the Divine. As always, I don't understand anything. "What did he say?" I ask her. she tells me "He doesn't make friends like that!," is all I can say. "Who is old here?" I already feel hurt. I keep fighting towards the house.



Quick Rocka mzee wa fasta, Nakuja namna hii kwenye beat na flow, Ni ya Marco na vile me ni rocka, Ndani ya MJ ni full ma-show Ni mwendo ado-ado kimtindo, Kistar-star mdogo mdogo lakini kishindo, Kwenye speakers inakita midundo , Yeah pini zote ni nondo.


Quick Rocka old man fixed, I come this way to beat and flow, It belongs to Marco and as I am rocka, Inside MJ is full ma-shows , Yeah all pins are moths.




Those who do not move, do not notice their chains. (Rosa Luxemburg)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen