Sonntag, 27. März 2022

The Time - Wakati

 The Time - Wakati



We are the drivers.

But the step of time

take it as a trifle

in the ever lasting. (Rainer Maria Rilke)


Did you notice that everything has changed? Nothing is like it used to be. The time is running out. We notice it, but don't want to notice it. Because we are changing too. Everything is in motion, nothing stays the same!

And myself, I'm running from time, at least try. Will I succeed? I know I'm impatient, I just need to be more patient. The only question is, will it take long? So I don't have time for that either.

Time exists. Some people think that time is a human invention, unfortunately it is not. Time is a physical quantity. The commonly used symbol for time is t, its SI unit is the second s. In the SI system of units, time is one of several base quantities. Time describes the sequence of events, so it has a clear, irreversible direction.

What man invented is how time can be measured. We can see the time. Her: "Why are you running after me all the time?"

Him: "Now that you turn around, I'm wondering that too..."

From this example, everyone can see that time is moving inexorably, we cannot stop it.

In grammar lessons, the teacher tries to explain the tenses to the students with examples.

Teacher: "When I say I'm beautiful, what time is it?"

A cheeky student replies, "Past!"

This is how time goes by. As we said before, we cannot stop time, we can only slow it down. That's not easy either. Time is not linear, it changes with gravity. When we are in space, close to Earth, time is bent by gravity, so time passes slower than on Earth.

When is the only time a man thinks about a candlelit dinner? When the power goes out. This is very often possible with Kenyan Power. Time is running out for him too. Kenyan Power strikes me as a blonde.

How to employ Kenyan Power for several hours? Simply "Turn around please!" write on both sides of a piece of paper.


hmm

I wish ninge kuwaga na mavumba

Mkwanya manoti

Nikuhonge vya thamani

mom

Niwe fundi wa kuigiza ka Kanumba

Masanja Joti

Usiwe mbali nami

hmm


hmm

I wish I had sniffed the squirrels

squirrel

Precious squirrels

or

I'm a mechanic in Kanumba

Masanja Joti

Don't stay away from me

hmm


Met a girl on Saturday. She said she'll call me right after work. The poor woman has been working 72 hours. And with love, time flies by.

Above all, he is impressed by the completely different sense of time, time seems to stretch, its course to slow down, he never enjoys the moment like this before. (Walter Kappacher)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen