Sonntag, 20. März 2022

My wife, the unknown creature Mke wangu, asiyejulikana

My wife, the unknown creature

Mke wangu, asiyejulikana



It's strange, but it's true. 'A bad wife is worse than poverty.' Biafran Proverb. Poverty is bad, but it can be remedied. Poverty is not a natural phenomenon, a bad woman is. In any case, living alone is better than living with someone who makes you feel alone. It is difficult to write about an interpersonal relationship, so it is better to draw on your own experience.

Life writes the strangest stories. Whatever we do, life knows better. Opposites attract. That should also be true. The explanation for this is very simple. If a couple is always of the same opinion, then it gets boring very quickly. There's no discussion, and that kills a relationship. It's better to argue once than always nod your head in agreement. The reconciliation can then be very beautiful. An old man once said: "You don't use a ladder to climb a woman." How true that is. By the way, this proverb comes from Ghana. They must have clever minds.

But you also have to be careful, not everything that is on the tip of the tongue can be said. It's better to lie to make someone laugh, than telling the truth to make someone cry. Waa means nothing other than that you should be careful with what you say, because a thoughtless word can hurt the other person.


Punguza kelele ooh kelele acha kelele mama kelele

Punguza kelele baba kelele acha kelele bwana kelele

Unaringa una nini kijuso

Sijui meno kama Jini Gaucho

Kwani nawe una nini Kituko

Uso na kazi mjini Upo upo

Punguza kelele ooh kelele acha kelele mama kelele

Punguza kelele baba kelele acha kelele bwana kelele


Reduce noise ooh noise let mother noise

Minimize Father's Noise to stop the noise stem noise

What's wrong with a squirrel?

I don't know the teeth like Jini Gaucho

'Cause you got what it's all about

Face and work exist in the city

Reduce noise ooh noise let mother noise

Minimize Father's Noise to stop the noise stem noise


I actually wanted to write about my wife, which I'm doing now. I digressed a bit, hopefully that doesn't matter.

I gave her a new nickname. In fact, she gave it to herself. The story is like this. We were on our way to Nairobi. In fact, this is nothing unusual. We chose a comfortable bus and got on. The bus quickly filled up and so the journey began. After an hour, my divine complained that her legs hurt. That was unusual! Alarm bells were ringing in my head.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked worried.

"My legs hurt!" she replied.

"And where is the pain?"

"Here!" she replied, pointing to her thighs.

I couldn't understand that, we were on the bus so many times, her legs never hurt. There had to be something behind it. Only what? An investigation was necessary. The cause was soon found.

"I can't reach the ground with my legs!"

That was the whole cause. So we looked for a solution, which was soon found. We changed places. Not that my seat was any lower, only my seat had the wheel arch and she could rest her legs on it.

Now I call her "Shorty.." She doesn't like that very much, I do. When I call out "Shorty" she makes a face like she has a lemon in her mouth. I have to smile.

I know I'm no good. I have my bad sides too.


Kipotabo kama Daina

Ana shepu ya birika

She got the eyes from China

Hips from America

Eh my baby she's fina she de rock designer

Eh twende chumbani tena gizani

Nipige base la maina

Eh my baby I am feelin your somethin

And tonight I'm ready

Only you that I'm wanting aah

Njo tuchanganye zege

Simentina udongo ngongo

Mwendo wako wa matege

Huko nyuma mgongongo


Potabo as Daina

He has a Birika hed

She got the eyes from China

Hips from America

Eh my baby she is fina she de rock designer

Let's go back into the room in the dark

Meet the base of the Maina

Eh my baby I feel in your sometime

And tonight I'm ready

Only you that I want aah

Come and mix the concrete

Simentina ground gourd

your kicking motion

Back to back

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen