Montag, 14. März 2022

The Departure - Kuondoka

 The Departure - Kuondoka -


It's that time again, a departure is imminent. my departure Madness also Kenyan.

Morning. Stand up. Have breakfast. Then the madness begins. To shower. Clean the apartment, feed the dog. Actually we wanted to leave at 9 o'clock. It was 11 o'clock.

We wait for a matatu on the highway, none comes. We go to the station. None here either. Lucky in misfortune, one has just driven away, the driver sees us, standing around helplessly, he pulls over, we can still get in. We're sitting in the last row.

We're leaving. The walk is not far, about 20 minutes. Everyone is drunk, the driver and apparently also the conductor. What the heck, that's Kenya. The driver drives slowly, a few times, it seems to me, he goes off the road, drives across the dirt road before finding the road again.

Some people get in. Underneath a fat woman. We are now history like anchovies in a canned doae. The woman is so fat that she can't get past me. She presses her bum in my face, it's no use, she's too fat. Now a discussion begins. Everyone is talking at once. Excitement! A child is sitting next to me. A child is sitting in front of me. Someone suggests that the kid in front of me comes to the kid next to me, that would work out. That's how it's done. Finally the fat woman has a place. Instead of 14 passengers, we are 17 passengers. No more space. The excitement dies down slowly.



Eti nawe unavimba perfume tu mtihani

Kwanza shati ulovaa umeazima kwa nani?

Wanifuataa Kapuku utanipa nini?

Wanifuataa leo kimekuwasha nini?


Funga bakuli mbele yangu wewe mshamba

Nakujua vizuri toka unavaa mabwanga

Wakati unanuka moshi huna hata ishu

Kwenye pochi wanya na tishu


Unapenda ganda la ndizi kuteleza

Wakati kupambana mpaka mchuzi wa Pweza

Dume zima tantalantala instagram inahu

Wakati kwenu kula kulala huchangii hata kitunguu


Suppose you swell only with perfume test. First off, who borrowed the shirt you're wearing? Follow me Kapuku, what do you give me? Follow me today, what set you on fire? Close the bowl in front of me you farmer I know you well from you carry sticks If you smell smoke you don't even have a problem In the pockets the field and the handkerchiefs



We have to change. What a miracle, today there is no crowd, no getting on my nerves. People obviously know me. Peacefully and without being hit on in any way, we can climb the next matatu. Something is totally wrong today! That is impossible!

We sit comfortably in the rear of the matatu. We don't have to wait long, after 20 minutes the matatu is full. We're leaving. What is striking is that a conductor also drives me, which is unusual, because the matatu drives from A to B without stopping.

I don't have to be surprised for a long time, as soon as I'm out of town, the matatu stops, the driver gets out and the assumed conductor drives on. After a while another lady gets on. We are full now. Ready to go!


Hizo dharau mwanamke ulopata

Naona unasahau..zako nilikata

Nimepanda chati mkataba nimekata

Tena Nyang'au ndo ukome kunifuata

Unaringa una nini kijuso

Vijimeno kama Jini Gaucho

Kwani nawe una nini Kituko

Uso na kazi mjini Upo upo

Punguza kelele ooh kelele acha kelele mama kelele

Punguza kelele baba kelele acha kelele bwana kelele



This is important for the woman

I think you're forgetting your cut

I scaled the contract chart I cut

Again Nyang'or you stop following me

What's wrong with a squirrel?

Reacts like Gaucho Jini

'Cause you got what it's all about

Face and work exist in the city

Reduce noise ooh noise let mother noise

Minimize Father's Noise to stop the noise stem noise



The journey was quite pleasant. I bumped my head against the roof of the car only twice, which is unusual. Finally we arrived safely.

Our first way to the bar. I left the Divine there, meanwhile I went to the reception to book a room.

The lady at the reception recognizes me immediately, a big smile shows her face.

"Sir, welcome, your back?"

That's exactly how I like it. They all know me here!

The beer is cold! What more do you need? A cold beer is half the life!


I'm leaving the country tomorrow.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen