Samstag, 26. März 2022

Thoughts of a Dying Man - Mawazo ya mtu aliyekufa

 Thoughts of a Dying Man - Mawazo ya mtu aliyekufa


We are human beings. We have our flaws, which we often push aside because they make us uncomfortable. One of those subjects that we happily put aside is death. It's uncomfortable to think about, but we have to do it whether we want to or not. It is a fact that death belongs to life as the moon belongs to the sun. We don't like to think about our death. Death comes, that's for sure, no one escapes. Many people wish they could just fall asleep peacefully one day, unaware they are going to eternity. That would be great. Many create from cancer, from other illnesses, that is really not pleasant.

I wish for a quick death, high on drugs, high on alcohol, maybe with a bottle of beer in my hand. What more can I ask for?

There are different kinds of death. One of them is: The waiting room at the doctor's is full and time is slowly slipping by. Eventually I get up, grab my coat and mumble, "I'm going home and dying a natural death..." Sad but true.

Blondes have it particularly difficult. Death also poses problems for them. Why do blondes always get buried on a mountain? So that they can still be climbed after their death.

It will soon be the case for me too. I don't need life insurance. I want everyone to be really sad when I die. And my doctor sure helped me.

"Doctor, can you help me?"

"Hmm, I'll prescribe you some mud baths first."

"And they help?"

"No, but they're getting used to the damp earth."

And so it ends.

I don't want to go to heaven, it's just boring. I need hookup, rock 'n' roll, beer and beautiful women. What am I supposed to do in heaven? Hallelujah! This is too little. I like adventure and I hope that after my death this wild life will continue. Hallelujah!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen