Montag, 28. März 2022

The Office - Ofisi

 The Office - Ofisi


The abolition of moral restraints killed conscience itself. There is talk of solidarity, but solidarity from people who have no conscience is a dangerous business. A dynamic of the unrestrained emerges.

Anyone who has ever held an office can certainly report a lot, and that's not always a good thing. This is a problem that most nations have, such excesses can be seen everywhere.

I come to an office. The first question I'm asked is, "What do you want?"

"I received a summons," I reply, bowing respectfully.

"What's your name?"

"Carl Shine."

The good official leafs through his papers. After a while he finds what he was looking for.

"Born?"

"Yes!"

"I mean when were you born?"

"Then why don't you say it?"

"Don't be cheeky! I can do things differently!"

"Me too. By the way, what's an official's morning prayer?"

"I dont know!"

"Didn't expect it either. The answer is very simple: Dear God, don't blame me!"

I laugh.

The officer doesn't laugh. Like all civil servants, he has no sense of humor.

"So when were you born?"

"Why not like that?"

"Reply!"

I tell him my date of birth. At the same time I see some flies in the office. "But you have a lot of flies here!" I state.

The official replies dryly: "Yes, exactly 317 ..."

"You do a hard job here, I have to admit that. Do you find your work difficult?"

"No," he admits, "but it's a disruptive factor between cures, follow-up cures, holidays, public holidays, weekends, company outings..."

"I understand that!"

"Where are you from?"

I turn to the door. Then I look at the officer. "From there!"

Before he can say anything else, the door opens and the head of another officer appears.

"What do you think if we buy an aquarium?" he asks his colleague.

"Don't you think that makes the office too hectic," is his answer.

"How you mean!"

The door closes.

He's pretty annoyed.

"Where's my pen?"

"Yes, behind her ear."

"Don't make it so complicated - behind which one?"

"To my right...so to your left."

"You want to confuse me?"

"But where, I'm just saying what I know."

"Where are you from? Where were you born?"

"Austria."

"I know that, The Sound Of Music."

"That's right, that's where I was born."

"Very nice."

"I agree."

"So why are you here..."

"That would interest me too!"

"For real?"

"But for sure!"

"You must sign here that you were here."

I sign.

"And that was all?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing now?"

"I freaked out. It was exhausting."

"What is the officials' anthem anyway?"

"I do not know you."

"Wake me up before you go go .."

"You have prejudices against officials?"

"I have nothing against officials. They don't do anything!"

The officer scratches his nose. I see it, dryly I say to him: "You get the most out of yourself ..."

"Are you going!"

I'm leaving the office. The fresh air is good for me. I just ask myself one thing: How many people actually work here? The answer can only be: I guess about half! That brings me to the final determination. Which officials are the most annoying in office? It's the ones who talk in their sleep.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen