Sonntag, 5. September 2021

A Foreigner In Kenya, Chapter 5

 Nakupenda kwa moyo wangu wote. "I love you with all my heart. What else can you say? Crazy people invented love. There was another lady, I don't remember her name, I forgot. When I did The previous story of Debbie, she remembered. So we got in touch. Quick and easy. She had children, believe me, remember that she had two. The first question she asked was: "Can you support me? "That was damn quick. No other question, nothing else was important." With what? "Was my counter-question." I have children who have to go to school, I need money for that. "I understand that. Children have to go to school. "How much is this about? What would that cost? "I had to ask, I didn't know. She said a number. I replied," OK "The floodgates were open." And I need something too. "" What would that be? "Stupid question, I could ask myself already imagine what's coming next. "I want to open a business." Of course, what else? I said: "You are not looking for a man, you are looking for a supporter!" God? "She tried to give the conversation a twist." I don't fear God and I don't believe in him. "That hurt!" Then nothing will happen to us! I only take a man who fears God. "With that, the contact was over. Later I learned that everything is valued with money. This is no different in Kenya than in Europe. The pastors in Europe also get paid. They will rich, the creditors poor. Here is an example from Europe. There was a pastor who had a golden bathtub built into his house. That was too much for the creditors. In the end the Pope sent the pastor to Africa, somewhere where poverty is particularly high. Not in Kenya, that is not! Here in Kenya it is comparable to Europe. The pastor comes by car, the believer comes on foot. Here there are churches in all corners that fight for the believers. A lot there is talk of love. There is much of that in the Bible. Christ said nothing about stones and bricks and walls, nothing about the love a man feels for his field, his property, his little kingdom.



Love for anything is the daughter of knowledge; this love is all the more ardent, the more thorough is the knowledge we have of it. And the ultimate certainty is born from the complete knowledge of all parts which, when changed, form the totality of the things that are to be loved. The Christian creed does not know this love. The Bible doesn't know it, but the Kenyan does. The love for his property is very pronounced here in Kenya. There is a fight for every foot width, not traded at all, just fought. What I love about people is that they are a transition and a downfall. Who knows what 'love' is? The desire of the mean to prepare the other with his saliva into a firm bite. And you have to perish from it. Much loyalty is no longer found in this confused world. And the church, faith doesn't make it any better. Faith. There is something strange about the word. It seems that it creates reality first. Things are only there when you have named them, and if you keep something in silence for a long time, it also dies. There is a magical power in the Word, but we must support it with our faith. But we don't believe anymore today. Today we often no longer know the true meaning of the word, and the devil laughs up his sleeve because, as in the case of the Tower of Babel, he has completely managed the confusion of languages. It is believed that the people of Babel spoke different languages ​​back then. Not even close. They all spoke the same thing, but each word meant something different to each one. About like the discussions in Parliament today.

What I mean is what kind of love can that be that money bought? When the church needs something, donations are made, when a believer needs something because he may be sick, prayers are made. There is a difference, whether you like it or not, the difference is very obvious. The two dominant powers in the civilized world are church and state. The state uses the church to manipulate people. The perfect person and the millennium of community is not in sight. The dreamer who plants the seed of universal freedom will reap thorns for his pain. The most impressive institution in history, the church, is crumbling. It comes under the attack of doubt, reason and knowledge. And that's a good thing and also important, because we have to make the leap forward and not stop. Love, there is, even if it is not easy to find. There should be love at first sight, it is very rare, but there is also that. Usually love grows slowly. It gets bigger and bigger. Love has to be worked on. Love means work, a lot of work. Love ain't easy What many women forget when they treat their partner like he is a king is that they become queen. And yes, love goes through the stomach too. For my part, I love good food. I'm really looking forward to it. So dear ladies, don't forget, treat your men like kings, feed them well, then you will be queens.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen