Freitag, 3. September 2021

A Foreigner In Kenya, Chapter 4

 Kenyan Ladies 



Kenyan Ladies Today I would like to write something about women in Kenya. I didn't remember much, some I didn't want to keep in mind, but I can remember a lady, not because she was so pretty, more because I laughed so much. I have to admit right away that I never saw her, never shook her hand or looked into her eyes. Like most foreigners who want to come into contact with women, I went to a cyber office. It didn't take me long to look, I soon found what I was looking for. One ad caught my eye, it was Debbie's ad. I replied, briefly, saying my name, my age, where I come from. So nothing special. A few days later I got an answer. Debbie wrote. "Hello grandfather! How are you?" I had to laugh heartily. It's true, I'm not young anymore - I have to admit it - I'm old! I know and I'm not trying to hide Why also? We get old on our own, you don't have to do anything, you just have to be careful that you can grow old. Well, this 'grandfather' didn't really surprise, insult or otherwise hurt me, on the contrary, he amused me. There was no photo on Debbie's profile, so I asked her to send me a picture of her. I received an answer soon. "I don't have a smartphone, send me money, then I can take a picture of myself and send it to you." I had to laugh again. The grandfather didn't send any money, of course. To this day I don't know if this Debbie really exists. Could also have been a man, so a fake profile. Nobody is safe! "Don't do it," I replied. I can't remember exactly. But it sure came down to that. Another message came from her. Heartbreaking news. "Dad, please send me some money, I have nothing to eat!" It may or may not be true. What should i believe What is the truth? Not easy to find out. God and justice are a long time coming. My love for God wavers and is replaced by love for girls. The latter are more tangible, more tangible than justice. Seen in this way, one can say that love experiences lead directly to communism. It stuck in my mind because it was straightforward. She - if it was her - didn't mince her words and I think that's nice. We always have to decide before the others, about death, love, the world, we have to choose, risk something, let life draw us a little, leave something behind and find ourselves again. She was not like other women who try to avoid reality, who write that age is just a number. Even if it's true that age is a number, it says a lot about us. You can't go over it. It also doesn't fit when an old man has a young woman, expectations are different, the attitude to life is different. So there are many reasons why it doesn't fit. Everyone has to know what they want. I wish for a satisfied, balanced life and that is only possible with a partner who suits me in old age. R. Here said: "If you stay young in your head, the rest of your body is not so important to you. Is there anything that looks younger and fresher than sparkling eyes and a shimmering mind?" Gere is probably right there.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen