Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022

My divine always ready for a joke


From the Internet she found out. She does it! I wonder. "What is that?", I ask her. She explains. "It's a remedy to make your hair grow again." The whole remedy is in a jar. There used to be jam in it, now there's a green mass. "What's that inside?", I ask. It does look funny. "That's Rosemarie, with canola oil and olive oil, cooked, now it has to stand for 24 hours, then we can taste it." "Rosemarie! I use this for cooking, especially for spagett." "Rosemarie you can also drink it as tea." "I didn't know that!" I can't know everything! That's life. And then she goes on to say, "It's good for the memory, too. If you take Rosemarie, it strengthens your memory." "Why don't you take that?", I ask. "I forgot!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen