Freitag, 18. Februar 2022

Valentines Day

 The cheapest way to improve your looks is to wear a smile (African Proverb)
Njia ya bei rahisi ya kuboresha muonekano wako ni kuvaa tabasamu (African Proverb)




valentines day A challenge for every man, old or young! What can a man do when big round eyes look at him full of desire. He just has to look away. That's not all.

"Do you know what day it is today?" asks the Divine.

Of course I know it, but I don't want to admit it.

"What day is it today? Isn't it Monday?"

She makes a face like she has a lemon in her mouth. That's when I know it's not going well! Bad beginning, an even worse ending will follow.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" she asks me, the divine, with a face covered by deep black clouds.

How do I get out of there? The abyss is near, I don't long for death, but it will come. Where's the way out? Where is my salvation?

"What are you talking about?" Not very original, but at least an attempt to save my life.

"You forgot! Today is Valentine's Day!"

I slap my forehead with one hand. "That's right, Valentine's Day!"

Oh God, what have I done to have to suffer like this? He punishes me wherever he can, he beats me like a dog!

"And what do you say?"

Yes, what am I saying. I can't say what I want to say, what I can say I don't want to say. Terrible situation!

"We're going for a beer today!"

"What?" Oh dear, that wasn't good. "I want to get a gift from you!"

Of course, what else!

"What do you want?"

Bad question, very bad question!

"I want to get a car!"

I breathe a sigh of relief. Lucky she doesn't want a Boeing 747! Got away again.



Nimpate vipi mi sijui, ninaimani mapenzi hayajuiiihi

Nitapata ugojwa wa moyo, kwa sababu ya mawazo

Ninavyojuwa maisha yake, hajawai kuwa na boyfriend

Ila ni mimi wakwanza naninashindwa kumpata

Kwa ishara inaonekana nampenda, yeye eti ninamzingua


How to find her I don't know, I think love don't know I'll have a heart attack, from thoughts I know her life, she's never had a boyfriend, but I'm the first and I can't find her characters that she seems to love me

Contrary to expectations, I survived. We rode the Matatu. About 1 hour, it's warmer there. Go to a hotel with a swimming pool. It doesn't matter to the divine, but it does to me. Valentine's Day or not, we men have to decide what we want. It's not true that strong men don't suffer. They break inside, only they've learned not to make noise. We men all suffer. When we are born everyone is happy. When we die, everyone is sad. As long as we live, none of us matter. This is our life, short and sweet.

Now back to the pool. The hotel is not that important. The pool is important. It's early in the morning. There are no people there yet. I was wrong there, two girls are already in the water! Not good, not good at all! I want the pool to myself! Essentially they don't bother me, they can't swim so they're in shallow water, I swim in deep water. It's just wonderful in the water! So I can enjoy life with the divine!

I'm getting cold, I'm getting out of the water. Try to warm up in the sun, finally I lie down relaxed on a lounger. the sun is beautiful I lie there on this couch and doze off. Soon I don't feel so good anymore. I'm going swimming again. A school class came. The mad around. Not bad. i like children I watch them, it amuses me.


Eti ingelikuwa anaskia, basi ukweli wangu angeujua

Kwa ishara inaonekana nampenda, yeye eti ninamzingua

Eti ingelikuwa anaskia, basi ukweli wangu angeujua

Ningelizoe rafiki yakee basi ye ni,ningemtumaaaa


If he had heard it, he would have known my truth. With the gesture that I seem to love him, he would have surrounded me. If he had heard it, he would have known my truth.

We're going to eat. We are sitting in the garden under a tree that gives a nice shade. The waiter comes, still young. When he stands at our table and asks us what we want, I say to him: "Tell me these wonderful words: Here, your cold Pilsner!"

He's a little confused.

We order. We drink - what a beautiful world - we eat. Here I would like to refer to Socrates, the food is excellent, the beer is cold, and really, Socrates is right when he says: True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. Life can be beautiful when you know how to enjoy it, even with what little we have. "If a little is not enough for you, nothing is," writes Epicurus. We can and must be satisfied with what little we have.

This is how the day ends. Beautiful, quiet, peaceful.

In the evening I realize that I have a sunburn. I can now compare myself to a dead cancer. The question is: who is more red, the crab or me? I have won!


Ningelizoe rafiki yakee basi ye ni,ningemtumaaaa

Ningezitambua ishara zake basi mi kwake ningefika

Ningelizoe rafiki yakee basi ye ni,ningemtumaaaa

Ningezitambua ishara zake basi mi kwake ningefika


I would have known his friend then, I would have sent him, I would have known his signs, then I would have come, I would have known his friend, then I would have sent him

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen