Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2022

Marriage in Kenya - Ndoa nchini Kenya

 Marriage in Kenya - Ndoa nchini Kenya


I am not writing these articles for Kenya, they should be read everywhere. Not all foreigners know, do not inform themselves, and therefore fall headlong into a trap. Today I will write or rather report something about marriage in Kenya.

I've been asked so many times by women if I couldn't get them a white man. So far, though, I don't know what is, or should be, so important about a white man. The white men are just like the black men, there is no difference. There are good and bad people everywhere. This also applies to women. What is really important is equality. A good relationship can only exist if man and woman are equal. "True equality is achieved when a stupid woman takes the place of a stupid man without anyone noticing." So said M. Thatcher. And now let us turn to this marriage law.


Jambo, Jambo bwana,

habari gani,

Mzuri sana.

Wageni, Wakaribishwa,

Kenya yetu Hakuna Matata.

Kenya nchi nzuri,

Hakuna matata.

Nchi ya maajabu

Hakuna matata.



hello hello sir

How are you,

Very well. visitor,

Welcome,

Our Kenya no violence.

Kenya is a beautiful country

No problem.

A Land of Wonders

No problem.



I think this song is overkill. Kenya is not that beautiful and peaceful. Now let's get to marriage.

The right and/or ability as a person to legally marry one or more spouses. The emphasis here is on several... That sounds tempting. Is not possible in Europe.

As tempting as this offer is, I have to advise against it. I've often been asked, "Why don't you get married?"

I replied: "Honestly, because I keep thinking about your wife."

"What? My wife! You scoundrel!"

"Don't worry! I'm just afraid that I'll catch one of those too!"

That's the danger and if I marry twice, then I might have two such furies at home. Who would want that?

To put it bluntly, I've had my experience. Judge for yourself.

"Tell me, have you proposed to your divine?"

"Yes, but I'll have to wait a little longer. She said I'd be the last one she'd marry!"

You have to be lucky!

It can happen to those who are not lucky. When I woke up, I told my wife what I dreamed: "We weren't married yet and I asked for your hand."

"Oh, that was a nice dream," she breathes.

"Yes," I nod, "because you said no!"

If that were true, I would have a short life, I can assume that.

On the other hand, it's not so easy for women either. My wife comes home beaming with happiness. "Just think, today a gentleman spoke to me and said Miss to me!"

"Sure," I growled, "who would have thought that someone could have married you!"

My life is getting shorter, I know it. The divine is already very mad at me. But what's the point?

Of course you have to submit some documents. Requirements for the foreigner: Create an e-citizen account for visitors.

Fill out (groom) an online application form

More must be added:

Copy of valid passport

Copy of birth certificate

1 color passport photo


Fine, and now we come to the problems. "I'm no longer sure if he's really single anymore. He's behaving strangely, getting caught up in lies and contradictions. I get the impression that he has a girlfriend in Kenya or maybe he's even married to a Kenyan woman." That is from Lisa. Nothing is safe in Kenya.

Unfortunately, this type of marriage has many disadvantages, especially for women. She cannot simply leave her husband and is dependent on him. The man can even take the children away from the woman if she cheats on him or just deserts him. Many women also got married very young and therefore did not even go to secondary school. Even if this is fortunately changing a bit nowadays and the education of girls is also valued, it still happens today that young girls have to get married after the 8th grade. This is how you get away from your family, your father has to take care of one less person and the new man at your side is responsible for you.

Often the girls have no other way out, for example if they become pregnant and are not yet married. Since they will have a hard time finding a man with an illegitimate child, they are often married to the "next best". Even if such situations are mostly only found in the countryside, this is something that I don't think any woman should experience. Also, the statement that when women are raped and become pregnant - it's their fault made me very angry.

The black woman also has to be careful, because experiences with foreign women are mainly made by European men who are looking for alternatives in the choice of partner in order to escape the ideology of feminism, which has a significantly negative influence on many European women.

Quite a few stories begin with the words "Two weeks ago I met a woman and spent the best weeks of my life with her. Now she has to go back...". Many German men have had frustrating experiences with German women and are therefore often delighted when a foreign woman prepares "heaven on earth" for them. Negative experiences with foreign women that other German men have already made often go unnoticed. The happy hormones then lead to the AMIGA syndrome, to the irrefutable conviction "But mine is completely different".

But "heaven on earth" can quickly turn into "divorce hell in Germany". "The helper industry does somersaults when the 'poor' separated wife from abroad turns up there. The father is basically there as the buyer of a foreign bride whom he has taken with him as sex provisions and now wants to get rid of her cheaply at the expense of the general public after she has given him has become boring. Even more harshness and one-sidedness on the part of judges and youth welfare offices are the result."



Dulunga lu menadzi hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala

Dulunga lu menadzi hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala

Whenna naumija hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala

Whenna naumija hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala


The water surface is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral

The water surface is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral Whenna naumija is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral Whenna naumija is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral



A dupe writes: Professional hookers from Cheers, Safari Inn and Casaurina are taboo for me - there are enough nice girls on Tinder et al (although of course there are also the ones from Casaurina)

If I end up with the police again, I know they're working for the highest bidder. So I just have to pay the cop more than the blackmailer instead of giving her the money, which shouldn't be a problem.

For a few shillings more I'm sure the cops will do me the favor of slapping her in the face or throwing her in the men's jail if I'm out for revenge. Not that I'm encouraging it, it'll probably just cause more problems later.

Sex toys are not taken, even if I already know the lady, even if she asks for it.

That's bad though. What happened?


He was there again and immediately saw his "blackmailer" from back then. She stared awkwardly in the other direction, but he still recognized her. She was with someone else. This old story was at least 3 years ago, meanwhile it doesn't really matter, or he has learned lessons from it.

But what happened a few days later was very ugly. He was at Cheers with his new flame and we sat at the table and ate. Suddenly a young lady showed up at his table whom he had never seen before and said she knew him. Then she exchanged a few words. Later at the hotel, she reported to me, the other had followed her to the bathroom. He would have done something ugly to her and she would have reported me to the police and he would have paid her 50,000 KES "compensation tax".

Of course, there were also uncomfortable questions from his newcomers.

As it turned out later, the professional hookers (including his blackmailer) from Casaurina have a WhatsApp group in which all sorts of information about the tourists is exchanged. Apparently his blackmailer had also warmed up the old story there, including a mug shot of him, so that all professional whores were really informed. According to the details of your new girl, you will also be informed who had which lady when and how much was paid, of course with your name and picture.



Dulunga lu menadzi hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala

Dulunga lu menadzi hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala

Whenna naumija hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala

Whenna naumija hafanana

Hanana kukanela shalalala



The water surface is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral

The water surface is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral Whenna naumija is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral Whenna naumija is not the same

He refuses to attend anything that might turn out to be a funeral



So I can only give one piece of advice (as we say in Austria): "Caution is the mother of wisdom." Or: "All that glitters is not gold."

Good advice is expensive. That's the way it looks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen