Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2022

Gringo is the biggest! - Gringo ni kubwa zaidi!

 Gringo is the biggest! - Gringo ni kubwa zaidi!


I look both ways when crossing a lane. That shows how much faith I still have in humanity (Tom Hardy).


As I mentioned before, I live in Kenya in a village high up in the highlands. There are only farmers here. Agriculture is dominant here.


I have written about this village before, please forgive me from writing about this village again. Or should I describe this village? I do not think so. To tell the truth, there is always something more or less boring about descriptions of places, no matter how pretty, and of course I hate that. By the way, this village is a village like there are many in Kenya. I just want to say this much about this village, everything is old, nothing works, decay has started. But the people are happy and you can live here quietly. Apparently the people here are happy about the decay; it constitutes their special distinction. Progress and prosperity everywhere, here decay and dissolution. As a necessary consequence of this, they bring out their special impression and they love to be original.

Little is envied the man who can get lost in these streets and not feel that he has reached the welcome limits of progress and found a haven of tranquility in this age of haste. I would like to add such warm words to the description of this village. I'll leave it at that, too many words don't make it better.



Ila usisahau ooh, si kwa nguvu zakoo

Sema asante, kweli ye ni Mungu

Tena si ya hatia ooh, to spend yo money

Sema asante, kweli ye ni Mungu


But remember ooh, not by your strength.

Say thank you, you really are God.

Again not guilty ooh to spend your money

Say thank you, you really are God



Now I would like to tell you about something that is completely normal here in Kenya. It's not normal here in Europe, nobody cares about it here. The clocks tick differently in Africa.

I have to admit that I didn't hear much of what was going on, everything I'm writing here was told to me the next morning.

It was during the night. It must have been between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. The security guard told me: "Several men came during the night, first to the entrance gate, where they tried to get into the facility, but they didn't succeed. They withdrew. I thought they had given up, but that It was too early. They're around the corner, where the fence is, they moved a bit away from the fence and broke in. They sneaked up to the door and opened it. When they opened the door - don't forget, it was very dark - they saw four glowing points in the darkness. They still didn't know what that was. Maybe they were surprised, maybe they thought of fireflies. That wasn't the case! They could hear an evil growl. Then they were on the Escape the growl that came from Jimmy, the mom, and Gringo, her little son. You can't say small, maybe young, now he has 30 kilograms! People jumped, ran, ran like gazelles being chased by lions. Perhaps they also thought that these wild animals were lions. In any case, they're gone and we're in peace. "

What I noticed personally was that a terrible barking woke me up. However, that was soon over and so I slept on peacefully. Only in the morning did I find out how serious the situation was. I can count on my two friends, protectors.



Hata ukikosa ukikosa ukikosa eh

Sema asante, kweli we ni Mungu

Well ukipata, ukipata, ukipata eh

Sema asante, kweli we ni Mungu


Even if you miss it, if you miss anyway

Say thank you, we really are God.

And when you get it, when you get it, when you get it anyway

Say thank you, we really are God

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen