Sonntag, 10. April 2022

Homecoming

 


Homecoming - Ujio wa nyumban


It's always nice to come home. I was at home, saw my loved ones, i.e. my daughter and my sweet grandchild, whom we affectionately call "monster". It was a good time, I have to admit, unfortunately it was too short and there are reasons for that too.

Why did I leave anyway? The answer is simple, it just makes those affected shake their heads. What happened? Three weeks before my visa expired, I applied for an extension. She didn't come. Well, I can't wait until the stop either, it would also be a bit unreasonable. I need 3 days to get everything done including : get ticket, pack up, go to nairobi, do covid test and hope it's not positive.

Here in Kenya, this covid consolation goes quite quickly, the result came in just 3 hours. Departure the next day.

Arrival in Vienna. Surprise! No one asks for anything, no PCR test or any other proof. However, the entry regulations state that only vaccinated persons are allowed to enter the country. Don't do it, it will only save time.


Oh, basi jilegeze

Nikubebe mgongoni (iyelewi)

Kitandani nikoleze

Kwa miuno ya kingoni (iyelewi)

Kisha nibembeleze

Nirudishe utotoni (iyelewi)

Weka mate niteleze

Kama nyoka pangoni (iyelewi)


Oh, then jilegeze

Carry me on your back (I see)

bed to cool down

For the (understood) of the king

Then beg me

Take me back to childhood (understand)

make me spit

As a snake in the cave (understood)


It did not take long. Really not. Two days after my arrival in Vienna I got the vusa extension! Bad for me, but nobody in Kenya cares. Should also be the same as in Austria, civil servants are a very special breed. I have nothing against officials, I would like to state that here, they do nothing. And this "nothing" isn't true either, it has to be looked at more closely. This "nothing" is explained very simply, they sleep and when they can't sleep they go out, meet another officer and ask, very disturbed: "Can't you sleep either?" Such is official life! Not as easy as you might imagine.

But let me tell you more. It's not that easy. Now it's happening in quick succession.

My wife is coming back. She was visiting Munich, Germany with her family and friends. My daughter and I have agreed that we will go away together for two days so that we can be together and have a good chat. The idea was really good. My daughter is looking for a hotel, books it, sends me a message. "You have to do a PCR test, otherwise you won't be allowed in the hotel. Take mom with you too." OK, I think to myself, no problem. We two go to the PCR test. In Austria it's free, doesn't cost anything, so no problem. We are waiting for the result. At 8 a.m. we were tested, at 8 p.m. still no result. The result comes at 2 a.m. My wife is positive! I will send a message to my daughter immediately. "We can't drive, mom is positive!" Great dismay! Why not!

I ask my wife: "Do you feel anything? Headache, sore throat or something else?"

"No, I don't feel anything, nothing at all."

So far so good.

So we were both in quarantine. Her because she's infected and I because I'm a contact. I have to go shopping, even as a contact person, who else does that? I do not know anybody.

After 5 days we will test again. same game Test in the morning, the result won't come until the next morning. And again there is a surprise. My wife is negative and I am positive! Back in quarantine. It just doesn't break! Now I can report from my own experience. I don't feel anything either, no pain, sore throat or fever, simply nothing! According to the laws in force in Austria, I don't know in Kenya, every infected person receives a letter from the health authorities telling the infected person what to do and what not to do. I've been waiting for the letter for 14 days. That's not all, there should also be a recovery letter to submit to the authorities so that I don't have to undergo a booster vaccination. I assume that this letter will not come either.

I really didn't want to wait long, ran away again.

I'm trying to be smart, search the internet. Then I come to the homepage of the health authorities, where it is written that if the CT value is > 30, you are not infected. That makes me suspicious. My report shows my CT score is 33. Am I infected now or not? I am writing to the state government. The answer states that the CT value has no meaning in the infection. If I test negative, then he has a statement. Later I learn that the CT value is used to determine the infectiousness of an infected person. So, I, with my CT above 30, I am not a danger to others.

"So now I'm Corona positive too. Last week my wife, this week me.

Supposedly she and now I should get a confirmation about quarantine, until today there were empty trousers.

If I recover, I would like to have documentation in my hands that I have recovered. Who issues these and where can I get them?"

My letter to the social welfare office. No answer so far.


hey

big tune man

Nahreel on the beat

Follow the rhythm feel the bass

Follow the rhythm feel the bass

Vee money be the one on your case

Who be the one, the one on your case

Correct, correct, correct

V money on the track, yeah



As already mentioned, I left the country quickly. Now I'm back in Kenya. Everyone demands something different. The airline requires proof of vaccination, PCR test, Qr code. There is simply no rule.

I would like to briefly mention my arrival. According to the Embassy of Kenya, everyone must be vaccinated. There are of course exceptions. Then it also says that all people who are not vaccinated must show a negative PCR test.

What is really being checked now? Proof of vaccination, QR code, which is no longer mentioned by the embassy. However, the Kenyan government requires all travelers to store their data in "Globalhaven". Just nobody asks about it.

So that was my arrival in Kenya.


Can I make you

Sweat sweat sweat

Sweat sweat sweat (oh nana)

make your body

Wet wet wet

Wet wet wet

Can I make you

Sweat sweat sweat

Sweat sweat sweat (oh nana, eeh)

make your body

Wet wet wet

Wet wet wet


I'm back now. Gringo, our dog, was very ill, we thought we were going to lose him. Luckily that's not the case. He's recovered and gets on everyone's nerves. When he was ill, people were surprised that he lay around so listlessly and wasn't interested in his surroundings. That has changed. Then came the agent who wanted to check something. He didn't get far, Jimmy, Gringo's mom, and Gringo attacked him right away, so he fled. Then he called and said: "The first and only thing I saw were two big, mean dogs!" The two did well, you can rely on them.

There's an old saying, "Barking dogs don't bite." What's so incredibly bad about this saying? My dogs don't know.

My divine spoils the dogs

"My sweet darling, my little darling, my Schnuckiputzie..."

I feel addressed: "Yes, what is it, dear?"

Then my Divine: "Shut up, I'm talking to the dog!"

I'm the only one who can be that shitty.


Uno unavyolishusha kwa chini (correct)

Uno unavyolipandisha juu (correct)

Na vile navyozungusha ooh, yeah (correct, correct, correct, correct )


What you got on the bottom (Right) What you got on the top (Right) And the way you turn, ooh, yeah (Right, right, right, right


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen