Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2021

A Foreigner In Kenya, Chapter 23

 


Interlude 



Oir, ver y callar - hear, see, shut up, that's how I proceed. It's easy and doesn't bother. Many people think that whoever doesn't talk is an idiot. It may be true that I'm an idiot, I can't help it.

Tragalo, perro - swallow it, you dog.

I have seen the demons that only the judges, heretics, guests flew, crawled, crouched, those evil spirits that were always only one, and I saw their grim joy.

What am I writing about? From a woman, of course! Happiness is only a woman too. But apparently not my luck. I came to stay here


After two or three weeks I began to feel it,

I inhaled the feeling of life there

All my thoughts were turning around

What used to be important now looked so silly.


Did I really think I found her? Apparently! Life is not straight, there are ups and downs, curves, one-way streets, oncoming traffic. Life is not easy, not for me. I am looking for happiness, love, peace and contentment. Just a peaceful life. I want to leave the ups and downs behind me, I've had enough of them.


Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea

I choose to be happy

You and I, you and I

We're like diamonds in the sky

You're a shooting star I see


That's what I wanted! Just that! Apparently an impossibility in Kenya.


In our hectic world

It's all about power and money

Finances and banks get me down

The bill never quite picks itself up

And someday you'll ask me

Why I am so tormented

And why I am not already far away, God knows where.


This is a song verse from Austria, it says exactly what I wanted to write and how I feel.

What happened? Very easily. I received a message from my family. Shouldn't be anything unusual, because I'm in touch with them. But this news already confused me. My former wife wrote to me that she had received a message from a certain tabby, she had asked for 10,000, which she would need in order to be able to study. The name doesn't mean anything to me. I ask, get the message that it's the monster's sister. I'm a little excited! I tell the monster. The monster is not that surprised at all, rather angry because she now has a problem that cannot be easily eliminated.

"If that is the case, I will go. That is not right."

The monster is really angry now.

"What do I have to do with my sister?"

Of course she is right. Your sister is a different person. From the same parents, of course.

Think the worst of everyone and you think the real. That is also true.

I don't speak well and I ignore the monster. Sister, no matter what, I don't care.


So let's 

Diving in the 

Deep lap of the 

Love; because we

have just like that 

A short time on 

This earth, 

And we are like that 

Long dead.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen